This is the portfolio of Robert Allen’s work
- contact /
- Aecom, UK /
Working within Strategy Plus – a workplace consultancy –
helping architects and interior designers communicate brands within the built environment through visual identity, interior graphics and wayfinding.
- Arup, UK /
- 10/12-04/14 Lead designer on the Yearbook 2013, ‘Arup Projects’ for iPad and an exhibition for their Buildings portfolio.Various collateral for tender submissions and marketing; illustrations, animations, templates and presentation tools.
- Cheil, UK /
- Various graphic projects including a presentation deck for Samsung.
- Exposure, UK /
- 10/12 Exposure’s ‘Luck is an Attitude’ Martini campaign.
- Geometry, UK /
- Various graphic projects, including artwork and motion graphics for Visa and a presentation for Rothmans cigarettes.
- Grey, UK /
- 10/12 Grey EMEA’s annual report presentation to WPP.
- Save the Children, UK /
- 03/17 Born to Read logo and booklet./
- Mash Strategy, UK /
- 07/14 Various graphic projects including a presentation deck for Samsung.
- Mint Digital, UK /
- 07/12 Coding on Mint’s Foldable.me project.
- Ogilvy, UK /
- 01/15 Various graphic projects including a presentation for Hellmann's.
- Bisqit, UK /
- 11/15 > Various graphic projects including artwork for Adidas Ultraboost launch.
- OurPaths, USA /
- 06/11 > Web/Logo, stationery and website for OurPaths, a 3D memorial ipad app and its technology patent, Roommaze.
- To the Stars by Canoe, USA /
- 05/13> Childrens book about the Mayan creation story distributed in Guatemala.
- Renditions Art, HK /
Marketing and website for an art consultancy.
- !Xu, HK /
- 05/11-06/12 Co-founder of menswear fashion brand, !Xu. Creative direction and fashion design, including an exhibition of
clothing and graphic artworks at Kapok design store in Hong Kong
- Whytecliff, HK /
Designer for a corporate / sports wear manufacturers. Branding / advertising campaigns, presentation material, item mock-ups.
- DMY, Berlin /
- 06/10 Member of
Curious international exhibition for design students /
- Goldsmiths Design 2010, UK /
Goldsmiths College BA Design major project: Department for Wellbeing & Happiness - What would happen if the British Government valued citizen life satisfaction as much as economic figures; how might wellbeing be managed?
- Raw-Nerve, UK /
- 07-09/09 Digital design internship, assisting developing
social network site rsvplondon.com, Tent newspaper
layout and image preparation. /
- La Quadra Màgica, Barcelona /
- 05-07/09 Managing
promotional material: marketing, website, social media./